in Morris Plains, New Jersey
Weichert Co. is hiring an experienced Copywriter to work in our Morris Plains, NJ corporate headquarters. The Copywriter is responsible for producing creative, engaging, and original content for all communications including advertising, brochures, flyers, emails, websites, and videos in order to help tell the Company’s brand story to external and internal audiences. The position is a key contributor to Weichert’s creative team and ensures the daily execution of content-related deliverables.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Works independently and collaboratively with Art Directors to generate creative, original materials/solutions across all media. Ensures that messages are consistent and accurate across all channels and within brand standards.
· Executes related projects from concept through delivery both independently and as part of a team, ensuring consistency with the brand voice.
· Collaborates with management to bring brand ideas to life and to differentiate Weichert in the marketplace. Contributes to the overall brand strategy with innovative ideas and solutions.
· Proofreads and edits all materials before distribution.
- Participates in and contributes to department strategy sessions. Supports social media initiatives and community projects when necessary.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in advertising copywriting
- Previous experience driving the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication
- Portfolio reflecting expertise across multiple media including print and video required
- Understanding of different language styles that appeal to various target audiences
- Ability to understand strategy and work effectively with art directors and as part of a team
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Excellent attention to detail including proofreading
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products