Business Process Analyst
in Downers Grove, Illinois
The Business Process Analyst is responsible for understanding business needs through meetings with stakeholders and users. The position creates the vision for the solution, gathers user requirements, as well as creates functional and technical requirement documents, project plans, and client presentations and communications. The Business Process Analyst ensures stakeholders and users are intimately involved in the final solution design.
- Improves business processes and supports critical business strategies by directing the development and implementation of business systems.
- Analyzes the needs of departments for feasibility studies, system design, and implementation to develop new and/or modify processes.
- Conducts process workshops resulting in more efficient, repeatable, and reproducible work and materials flow.
- Formulates project scope documents, estimates costs, and ensures projects meet timelines and strategic needs.
- Directs and oversees all aspects of project management and analysis including design and release.
- Actively monitors new technologies and assess their applicability to the business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal Candidate will met the following requirements:
Education, Certification, and License Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of relocation experience, with a focus on project management and technology implementation/integration
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of project management principles, practices and techniques
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to present to a large and diverse audience, as well as to a small group
- Ability to lead continuous improvement initiatives
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products; Visio is a plus
- Ability to manage and build strong relationships
- Creative thinker, self-motivated, and results oriented
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)