Business Analysis Director
in Morris Plains, New Jersey
Weichert Workforce Mobility is hiring a Business Analysis Director in Morris Plains, NJ. The Business Analysis Director is responsible for leading the day to day operations of the business analysis and reporting teams. The position represents the needs of the various functional areas of the Company and oversees the planning, tracking and control for the planning and execution of Business Analysis (BA) efforts, ensuring projects, specifications, and change requests are completed on time and BA processes are followed.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Works with SVP and managers to guide the overall direction, strategy, and management of the group, its processes and portfolio of work.
- Defines, develops, and implements department-wide strategic plans and objectives.
- Guides delivery of business analysis, development of business requirements, and end user solution validation.
- Understands the Company’s applications and the interdependencies with other corporate and external systems and gaining comprehensive and extensive knowledge of business processes, issues and data challenges.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishing procedures as necessary.
- Facilitates an environment that optimizes the use of IT products, systems, services and procedures to meet the needs of the business. Ensures the alignment of work activities with the overall IT strategy and roadmap.
- Leverages experience to recommend industry standard and best practice solutions. Fosters and ensures collaboration with various IT teams to coordinate system changes and to ensure appropriate system testing.
- Provides guidance and leadership to the Business Analysis and Reporting teams including coaching, mentoring, reviewing work, setting schedules, etc. and supporting resources as they develop and maintain relationships with business leaders.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required
- MA or MS is a plus
- PMP certification preferred
- Five (5) or more years of professional experience as a Business Analyst, working with business and IT teams to analyze and capture requirements
- Prior business analysis experience in a supervisory position
- Very strong experience in business process design and re-engineering and workflow analysis· Demonstrated ability to oversee and provide direction to team members involved in projects covering multi-disciplines, ensuring quality and timeliness of BA team deliverables
- Demonstrated experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle in an agile environment.· Strong experience in providing guidance in the development of and reviewing QA defined deliverables (e.g. Test Plan, Test Scenarios and Test Cases)