in Morris Plains, New Jersey
We are currently hiring an Assignment Counselor for our Weichert Workforce Mobility corporate office in Morris Plains, New Jersey. The Assignment Counselor will be responsible for supporting the day to day international relocation and reassignment needs of transferring employees (assignees.)
The responsibilities associated with this position are intellectual in character and require the consistent exercise of discretion and judgment. Advanced knowledge of tax accounting or international banking is a plus. This position requires the candidate to use his or her advanced knowledge to analyze, interpret or make deductions based on varying facts and/or circumstances.
Specific job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Providing relocation and compensation policy counseling to the assignee and his/her spouse, including acting as point of contact for policy exception requests;
· Primary responsibility for creating, developing and administering the relocation and assignment processes according to client specifications;
· Managing and administering the delivery of relocation and assignment services to assignees and their families, ensuring a Raving Fan level of customer service;
· Coordinating all third party services to the assignee and his/her family and ensuring that the services are provided on time through the course of the assignment;
· Ensuring all data pertaining to assignees is up to date in all Weichert systems used to support assignees, including all conversations and correspondence with assignees;
· Interpreting and delivering communications according to international diplomacy.
Ideal candidates will meet the following criteria:
· Bachelors Degree in international studies or accounting preferred;
· 1 – 2 years customer service;
· Previous international, relocation or real estate experience a plus;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Fluency in a foreign language is a plus;
· GMS or GPHR international certification strongly recommended but not required;
· Strong computer/internet proficiency required. Aptitude to work in several platforms and DOS simultaneously required. MS Access and Visio experience a plus.
· Experience with tax accounting a plus.
This is an ideal entry level opportunity for someone with strong aptitude for international business, tax accounting and customer service.