Administrative Assistant & Technology Coordinator
in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Weichert South Jersey, Inc. is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant & Technology Coordinator to provide support to the Regional Vice President located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the assigned Regional Vice President in order to increase the time the RVP has available for executive level responsibilities, and acts as a liaison between regional and corporate offices and the RVP. The position is also responsible for providing onsite technical support within the sales office to ensure Sales Associates are aware of and consistently using all Weichert technologies and systems. In addition, the position recruits new and experienced Sales Associates.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the daily administrative workflow of the Regional Center.
- Provides regional and corporate assistance which includes responding to calls and emails, and providing information as requested.
- Acts as a liaison between the sales office and the Regional Center. Communicates daily with Sales Managers, Processing Managers, and Sales Associates. Addresses routine questions and issues on behalf of the RVP; brings matters of significance to the RVP’s attention for guidance and resolution.
- Ensures the Processing Manager group is complying with established company policies and procedures. Provides clarification on these policies and procedures, as needed.
- Acts as a liaison between the public and management regarding sales office customer problems.
- Coordinates regional event functions including, but not limited to, monthly manager meetings, regional sales rallies, joint manager meetings, and annual awards events.
- Duties include typical event scheduling and planning functions such as invitations, meals, preparation of materials, audiovisual equipment, etc.
- Conducts training sessions under the direction of the RVP for Sales Managers and/or Processing Managers to introduce and/or train any new company or regional initiatives, programs, and processes.
- Trains all new Processing Managers, either in person or telephonically, so they can perform their job according to standards set forth within company procedures.
- Handles all Sales Associate agreements under the direct supervision of the RVP. Ensures necessary parties have reviewed, signed, and received final copies.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive information.Promotes company policies and procedures as necessary.
- Collects information and prepares reports, as necessary.This may include weekly and monthly sales office statistical reports, as well as other weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports as directed by the RVP.
- Prepares routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and emails. Processes various paperwork and returns documents to appropriate parties.
- Responsible for ensuring all information is properly entered into OSSII. Has the authority to make corrections in OSSII when necessary.
- Acts as the main point of contact for sale office technology related needs and training. Educates and trains Sales Associates during the onboarding process and on an as needed basis on all Weichert technologies and systems.
- Responsible for recruiting Sales Associates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license required
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in an administrative support role
- Previous real estate industry experience strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Weichert proprietary systems including Marketing Resource Center (MRC), Weichert Design Center, Weichertone, Online Media Center, etc.
- Excellent ability to interact with and give Sales Associates and office staff clear, precise, and thorough instructions while attempting to resolve a problem or demonstrate a technology
- Ability to generate reports and spreadsheets in Excel, using statistical formulas
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to present to both small and large groups
- Ability to network and cold call to identify leads
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Ability to work independently
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions